On the weekend, a further three cases in the United States were to become known, in which, according to the information of the Concerned exchange equipment in the Note 7 in caught fire. One of the devices was filled, therefore, already on Tuesday, in the night, a bedroom with smoke, on Sunday to be happened again. In addition, a telephone was sparked on Friday in the hands of a 13-year-old girl. On Wednesday a plane in the US had already been short the Start because of a burning Note 7 cleared. Here, too, it was device to the owner, a replacement. Yonhap wrote, also in South Korea, and Taiwan have each burned a replaced device.
According to the Reports, the mobile announced wireless operator AT&T and T-Mobile US, no touch 7 to your customers to spend more. Buyer could convert their devices against other models.
Samsung has sold the model in several countries since August. In Germany, it should come only on the day of the replacement announcement at the beginning of September wide in the trade. Finally, the start of sales in Europe for the 28. October has been announced.
Previous information from the US consumer protection authority that could have been a reason for the problems with the original touch 7, that batteries were a little too big for the space in the housing, and thus, when installing to a short-circuit in the batteries.